LSX World Congress
For 6 years, the LSX World Congress has been bringing together the executives that matter to the future of healthcare and life science strategy, investment, partnering and deal making. For it’s 7th outing, the event turns Virtual!
LSX World Congress gathers the founders and CEOs of innovative start-ups through to publicly listed life sciences giants, and everyone in between. It represents the breadth and depth of the cutting-edge research and technology driving the advances in the industry right now and in the near future.
The industry’s c-suite will be joined by the sector’s most active investors, pharma and health tech BD&L teams, R&D leaders, KOLs and top tier service companies who are moving the sector forward.
In an industry as dynamic as the life science and healthcare sector, LSX World Congress brings the people who are tackling the biggest challenges in the industry today, and helps answer the question; where to next and how do we get there?
With our relentless focus on quality peer-to-peer discussion, high-level networking and partnering, intimate conference formats and a vetted, high-calibre audience, we help you Connect with Purpose™.
In 2021, the event will be a virtual experience incorporating all the same features of the usual physical meeting, but spread across a full week. The event also welcomes Healthtech Leaders underneath the LSX World Congress banner, joining Biotech Leaders and Medtech Leaders.
- Cancer Advances, Inc. Announces Abstract and Poster Presentation at ASCO GI – Role of an anti-gastrin vaccine (PAS) in combination with a PD-1 antibody on growth and metastasis of gastric cancer
- Cancer Advances, Inc. Announces Publication, “Gastrin Vaccine Alone and in Combination with an Immune Checkpoint Antibody Inhibits Growth and Metastases of Gastric Cancer” in Frontiers in Oncology
- Vaccination with Polyclonal Antibody Stimulator (PAS) Prevents Pancreatic Carcinogenesis in the KRAS Mouse Model
- Vaccination with Polyclonal Antibody Stimulator PAS Prevents Pancreatic Carcinogenesis in the KRAS Mouse Model
- April 9, 2021 – Cancer Advances, Inc. Announces Minisymposium Presentation at AACR