Cancer Advances Supports PanCAN’s PurpleStride Raleigh-Durham 2021
The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network’s (PanCAN) PurpleStride is a year-round national movement that funds life-changing programs and services to accelerate progress for pancreatic cancer patients.
At nearly 60 PurpleStride events in communities nationwide, pancreatic cancer survivors, families, caregivers, researchers and supporters passionate about changing the future of pancreatic cancer come together to celebrate and honor everyone affected by the disease.
“PurpleStride is a fun, happy, energetic event. Pancreatic cancer is a difficult disease, so I love that PurpleStride brings together all the people who have been impacted. We have a shared bond. The sense of community I’ve gotten from PanCAN and PurpleStride is huge to me.” Anna Shen, caregiver
PurpleStride is the number-one way PanCAN raises money to fight pancreatic cancer in a comprehensive way through:
We fund critical research, including a nationally acclaimed grants program and revolutionary clinical initiatives. We also publish learnings and share with the scientific community to make progress more quickly for patients.
Our compassionate, highly trained case managers provide in-depth disease and treatment information, helping patients and families navigate their next steps after diagnosis — all free of charge.
When we all speak with a unified voice, Congress listens. That’s why we continue to take our urgent message about the need for more federal research funding for pancreatic cancer to Capitol Hill. It’s paying off – funding continues to climb.
- Cancer Advances, Inc. Announces Abstract and Poster Presentation at ASCO GI – Role of an anti-gastrin vaccine (PAS) in combination with a PD-1 antibody on growth and metastasis of gastric cancer
- Cancer Advances, Inc. Announces Publication, “Gastrin Vaccine Alone and in Combination with an Immune Checkpoint Antibody Inhibits Growth and Metastases of Gastric Cancer” in Frontiers in Oncology
- Vaccination with Polyclonal Antibody Stimulator (PAS) Prevents Pancreatic Carcinogenesis in the KRAS Mouse Model
- Vaccination with Polyclonal Antibody Stimulator PAS Prevents Pancreatic Carcinogenesis in the KRAS Mouse Model
- April 9, 2021 – Cancer Advances, Inc. Announces Minisymposium Presentation at AACR