LSX Investival Showcase
Returning for its fifth year, LSX’s Investival Showcase directly connects life science corporates to global capital and partners – in 2020, delivered virtually!
An international showcase of early, growth stage and public life science and health technology companies, Investival Showcase provides an unrivalled opportunity to pitch, profile and connect with investors and partners brought together during the biggest fortnight in European life sciences investment. The company showcases will highlight and promote the most exciting and innovative biotech, medtech, health technology and consumer health companies across Europe and beyond.
The online experience features everything from the physical event and more! Hear from, connect, network and schedule 1:1 video meetings with global investors, corporates and strategic partners.
Investival Showcase continues its exclusive partnership with global investment bank Jefferies, running the days before the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference.
- Vaccination with Polyclonal Antibody Stimulator (PAS) Prevents Pancreatic Carcinogenesis in the KRAS Mouse Model
- Vaccination with Polyclonal Antibody Stimulator PAS Prevents Pancreatic Carcinogenesis in the KRAS Mouse Model
- April 9, 2021 – Cancer Advances, Inc. Announces Minisymposium Presentation at AACR
- March 18, 2021 – Cancer Advances, Inc. Announces Abstract at AACR
- November 11, 2019 – Cancer Advances, Inc. announces a new publication “Vaccine Against Gastrin, a Polyclonal Antibody Stimulator, Decreases Pancreatic Cancer Metastases” in the American Journal of Physiology—Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology