DC Startup Showcase
The George Washington University (GW) Technology Commercialization Office is pleased to host the inaugural DC Startup Showcase.
DC Startup Showcase will present companies developing disruptive healthcare innovations.
- Vaccination with Polyclonal Antibody Stimulator (PAS) Prevents Pancreatic Carcinogenesis in the KRAS Mouse Model
- Vaccination with Polyclonal Antibody Stimulator PAS Prevents Pancreatic Carcinogenesis in the KRAS Mouse Model
- April 9, 2021 – Cancer Advances, Inc. Announces Minisymposium Presentation at AACR
- March 18, 2021 – Cancer Advances, Inc. Announces Abstract at AACR
- November 11, 2019 – Cancer Advances, Inc. announces a new publication “Vaccine Against Gastrin, a Polyclonal Antibody Stimulator, Decreases Pancreatic Cancer Metastases” in the American Journal of Physiology—Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology